HFS's Flat reducers are a great way to connect two Tri clamp fittings of different sizes without the worry of adding footprint to the system or volume. This versatile piece is a common solution for many processing problems.
- Product: Tri Clamp x Tri Clamp Flat Reducer
- Connection Type(s): Tri Clamp
- Connection Size: As Options describe
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Working Temp.: 58°F~392°F
- Service: Air, Water, Oil, Most solvents and acids that are compatible with 304SS.
[Size]: Tri Clamp x Tri Clamp.
[Quality Materials]: The concentric reducer is made of high quality 304 stainless steel, which is durable, stable, rust and corrosive resistance and good for long time using.
[Precise Design]: The concentric reducer is designed to connect two pipes of different diameters that are along the same pipe axis.
[High Working Temp. & Wide Range of Applications]: The concentric reducer often used as an increaser flowing from smaller to larger diameter which makes them suitable as well in horizontal flow applications, without causing pooling. It is suitable for different media including water, gas, and oil with working at -58℉~392℉.
[Convenient organization and storage]: Packed in a small plastic bag with label.