This electric, explosion-proof blower is ideally suited for large confined spaces in statically conductive environments. Its single phase motor includes a NEMA rated 115V plug for use with explosion-proof socket (sold separately). The bottom enclosure ensures safe and convenient storage of electrical components. The quick-connect clipping system allows workers to attach canister, tools-free, to input side for powerful extraction or output side for ventilation. Meets Class I, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups C and D and Class II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups F and G Hazardous Location Requirements. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No.113.
NOTE: Explosion-proof blowers require an explosion-proof socket.
DATASHEET for Allegro Industries 9558-15 16in EX-Proof Blower
PART of Allegro Industries 9558-15 16in EX-Proof Blower
- Polyethylene “safety orange” color housing
- Lightweight, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant
- Super quiet
- Carry handle molded into blower and canister housing
- Black plastic grills
- 25’ (7.62 m) power cord
- NEMA 5-20 ECP type plug
- NOTE: EX blowers require an explosion-proof socket (PN 9503-03)
- HP: ¾ HP
- Certifications: UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Voltage: 115/208-230V, 60 Hz
- RPM: 3450
- Amps: 9.6/4.6-4.8A
- Anti-static glass reinforced polyamide (PAGAS), three-blade fan with aluminum hub
DUCTING: (included on 9558-15 and 9558-25 models)
- Black, single-ply, neoprene coated, statically conductive vinyl/polyester material, temperature resistant up to 250° F (121.1° C)
- Retractable, non-collapsible design
- WARNING: When using statically conductive ducting, the integrated grounding wire must be properly grounded to the blower chassis OR linked to any additional grounding wire or duct used (as shown). Refer to User Manual for detailed instructions.