684 Arrow Grand Circle, Covina, CA 91722 --- 626.332.7744 --- Mon-Fri 9:30AM-6:30PM --- Sat 9AM-1PM
121 NE 40th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73105 --- 405.926.0411 --- Mon-Fri 9:30AM-6:30PM --- Sat 9AM-1PM
CMEP-710 Recovery Pump
Product Code CMEP-710
Shipping calculated at checkout.
CMEP710 PRO oil less explosion proof butane propane recovery pump recovery pump is specially designed for oil extraction,it adopts UL listed explosion proof motor and food grade stainless steel with ultra fast recovery rate.
- Continuous 100% duty cycle with 5000 hours maintenance time – run 24/7
- Super fast recovery rate-two times faster than MVP
- High working pressure rated for butane and propane
- Specially designed for Hydrocarbon solvent extraction
- Pulls deep vacuum degree
- NEMA UL listed C1D1 5HP explosion proof motor for hazardous area
- No air compressor required
- Food grade stainless steel and PTFE seals
- No CO2 gas pump head charge
- No more heat and save some dry ice -water condenser for cooling solvent including water condensing compressor cylinder head
- Easy maintenance operation
- Recovers 100% solvent with recovery tank cooling
- Application refrigerants:R600A/R600/R290,etc
- Compressor flow rate:18CFM
- High pressure protection:2.5Mpa
- Ultimate Vacuum:-29.7inHg
- Voltage:380V 50Hz 3PH/240V 60Hz 1PH
We offer delivery services for large orders to customers from Central California all the way to San Diego. Please call our sales team for more information on weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly deliveries and pricing. 626.332.7744
Our main warehouse is located near Los Angeles, you can use the map below to estimate delivery time. Most orders ship one business day after the order is placed, then the transit days will follow. Below the map you will find exceptions to these rules for certain products.
Some items we sell may be warehoused in Amazon's warehouses across the US. If the item you order happens to be in on of their warehouses it will generally arrive in 3 days. If you need to know about a specific item please feel free to contact us and we'll let you know.
Larger and heavier items have to be shipped via LTL Freight. LTL shipments tend to take longer to arrive, but they have the benefit of being much safer for heavy and delicate items. If your order has to be shipped by LTL Freight we will contact you to find out if the delivery address is a residential or commercial address, and whether a loading dock or forklift is available. The freight company will call you to arrange a delivery appointment, usually a day before.
The cost of shipping varies based on where you live, how much the order weighs, and the value of the order. We've outline our shipping guidelines below:
To Contiguous US:
- Orders over $100 ship free
- Orders $99.99 and under are a $10 flat fee
To Alaska, Hawaii, and other US Territories:
Cost will be calculated by weight at time of checkout.
To Other Countries:
We currently can offer shipping service internationally.
Please contact us for international shipping cost: email@example.com