The CMEP-OL is the first oil-less explosion proof recovery pump in the world that has been specifically designed with the extraction industry in mind. Your safety and the safety of others are paramount, so you will be happy to know that the CMEP-OL meets UL explosion proof safety standards and uses only food safe internal components.
All internal metal components on the CMEP-OL are made from stainless steel, same as a closed-loop extraction system. The seals are made from PTFE (Teflon), making them leak proof and impervious to hydrocarbon based refrigerants and solvents such as R600 (butane) and R290 (propane).
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE MANUAL
Features & Specifications:
- All stainless steel and PTFE components ensures your extracts don’t get contaminated or polluted
- Approved Refrigerants: R600,R600A, and R290
- UL listed explosion proof motor provides sparkless operation
- 1HP stainless steel oil-less twin-cylinder compressor
- Compressor gas displacement: 1.25CFM
- Entire system specially designed for hydrocarbon recovery
- Meets UL explosion proof standards
- Engineered for 24-hour continuous duty working conditions
- NEMA 7 electrical enclosure (explosion proof)
- Includes carrying handles and casters for easy moving
- 3/8″ NPT inlet & outlet ports
- Ultimate vacuum capability: -29.48”Hg
- High pressure protection: 360 PSIG
- Voltage: 115 VAC / 6.5 A / 60Hz - Power plug not included!
- Power Consumption: 750 watts
- Weight: 94 lbs
- Patent and UL certificates pending 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
WARNING!!!: Warranty will be void if pump is run without an in-line condenser, dry sieve, and a wax catcher!
About Shipping The Product
We value our customers' shopping experience and are committed to ensuring that you receive your orders in a timely manner. To this end, we typically use truck transportation to deliver our products to your doorstep.
During the transportation process, our logistics team will contact you by phone when they are close to your delivery address to ensure that you are available to receive the package. This way, you can be prepared before the delivery, such as waiting at home or designating a specific location for the package.
Although our delivery service is very reliable, unforeseen circumstances such as weather, traffic, and other factors may sometimes cause delays. If this happens, our team will contact you as soon as possible and provide the latest delivery information.
We appreciate your choice of our products and hope that our delivery service meets your expectations. If you have any questions or suggestions about our service, please feel free to contact our customer service team.