- Type: Compression Tube Fitting, Tube to Female Pipe
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Size: 1/2" Tube OD, 1/2" NPT male
- Thread: 3/4"x 20unef-2A
- Operating Temperature: -67°F~428°F
- Service: Steam, Air, Water, Oil, Gasoline, Natural Gas, Most solvents and acids that are compatible with 316SS.
[Quality Materials]: The Male Connector is made of high quality 316 stainless steel, which is durable, stable, rust and corrosive resistance and good for long time using.
[Precise Design]: With Double Ferrule System, Compression fittings do not require tools or sealants, and can provide excellent leak-fee sealing on high pressure gas, vacuum, impulse, thermal shock, heavy vibration and many other stringent applications.
[High Working Temp. & Wide Range of Applications]: The adapter can be used for Fittings for connecting and extending stainless steel, copper, rigid and semi-rigid plastic tubing. It is suitable for different media including water, gas, and oil with working at -67°F~428°F.
[Convenient organization and storage]: Packed in a small plastic bag with label.