684 Arrow Grand Circle, Covina, CA 91722 --- 626.332.7744 --- Mon-Fri 9:30AM-6:30PM --- Sat 9AM-1PM
121 NE 40th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73105 --- 405.926.0411 --- Mon-Fri 9:30AM-6:30PM --- Sat 9AM-1PM
CPS VPS12DU | Pro-Set® 12 CFM Sparkless Vacuum Pump
Product Code CPS-VPS12DU
AvailabilityOut of stock
Shipping calculated at checkout.
12 CFM Sparkless (Ignition Proof) Vacuum Pump Series
CPS introduces another addition to the Pro-Set vacuum pump line-up with the VPS series. An efficient, lightweight and reliable vacuum pump, that meets ANSI ignition proof standards.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE MANUAL INSTRUCTION
VPS12DU Sparkless Vacuum Pump Features:
- Designed and tested to meet ANSI 12:12.01 Ignition Proof standards
- For use on refrigeration systems utilizing: Class A1 (nontoxic, nonflammable), Class A2L (non-toxic, low flammability), Class A2 (nontoxic, flammable), and Class A3 (nontoxic, flammable) and Ammonia (NH3)
- Air-cooled, thermally protected motors encased in a durable aluminum housing
- Oil filled rotary vacuum pump cartridge construction
- Combination oil fill/exhaust port utilizes CPS exclusive oil mist free exhaust cap
- Large double-sealed oil sight glass
- Sealed start relay
- Steel inlet port with multiple intake sizes (1/4, 3/8 & 1/2 SAE), Ammonia compatible
- Ignition proof ON-OFF switch
- Rubber lined handle, skid-resistant rubber base
- Gas ballast valve for deeper vacuum
- UL listed
- Stage: 2
- Ultimate Vaccum: 25 microns
- Refrigerant Class: A1, A2, A3
- Dimensions: 14.9″ x 5.7″ x 10.6″
- Weight: 30.9 lb (14.0 kg)
- Free Air Displacement : 12 CFM @ 60 Hz
- Motor Size (HP) RPM @ 50 / 60 Hz: 1 HP 3440 RPM
- Voltage: 115V, 60 Hz
- Power Connection: 10′ hard wired
- Oil Capacity: 27 oz (800 ml)
We offer delivery services for large orders to customers from Central California all the way to San Diego. Please call our sales team for more information on weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly deliveries and pricing. 626.332.7744
Our main warehouse is located near Los Angeles, you can use the map below to estimate delivery time. Most orders ship one business day after the order is placed, then the transit days will follow. Below the map you will find exceptions to these rules for certain products.
Some items we sell may be warehoused in Amazon's warehouses across the US. If the item you order happens to be in on of their warehouses it will generally arrive in 3 days. If you need to know about a specific item please feel free to contact us and we'll let you know.
Larger and heavier items have to be shipped via LTL Freight. LTL shipments tend to take longer to arrive, but they have the benefit of being much safer for heavy and delicate items. If your order has to be shipped by LTL Freight we will contact you to find out if the delivery address is a residential or commercial address, and whether a loading dock or forklift is available. The freight company will call you to arrange a delivery appointment, usually a day before.
The cost of shipping varies based on where you live, how much the order weighs, and the value of the order. We've outline our shipping guidelines below:
To Contiguous US:
- Orders over $100 ship free
- Orders $99.99 and under are a $10 flat fee
To Alaska, Hawaii, and other US Territories:
Cost will be calculated by weight at time of checkout.
To Other Countries:
We currently can offer shipping service internationally.
Please contact us for international shipping cost: email@example.com