684 Arrow Grand Circle, Covina, CA 91722 --- 626.332.7744 --- Mon-Fri 9:30AM-6:30PM --- Sat 9AM-1PM
121 NE 40th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73105 --- 405.926.0411 --- Mon-Fri 9:30AM-6:30PM --- Sat 9AM-1PM
Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade
Product Code DiatomaceousEarth-2LBS
$14.00 - $40.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Diatomaceous earth (DE) is essential for anyone looking for natural remedies in their home, yard, garden or homestead. This amazing product is made of tiny, fossilized diatoms (plankton) that accumulated over millennia in fresh water lakes. When mined and left untreated, this fine powder can be used in hundreds of different ways.
What is Diatomaceous Earth Used For?
Pure food grade diatomaceous earth can be used for a large number of different purposes. Here's a small selection of uses:
(1) A natural health supplement. Being high in silica, DE supports the growth of healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.
(2) A stain remover. DE can absorb more than twice it's weight in liquid. It is effective at lifting stains on carpet and furniture as well as grease and oil spills on concrete floors.
(3) A cleaning booster and natural exfoliant. DE has a very porous structure, allowing it to add a gentle scrub to your cleaners or even skincare products
(4) A natural deodorizer. DE can be applied directly to your pets coat to limit odors. It also works well in the bottom of your trash can to keep unwanted smells at bay
(5) Preserve dry food storage. DE can be mixed in with any dry food storage including grains, flour, legumes, rice, and corn. Because DE absorbs liquids, it will help keep your food dry and uncontaminated
NOTICE: In order to guarantee our chemicals are factory-fresh and untainted, we cannot accept consumables as returns for any reason.
We offer delivery services for large orders to customers from Central California all the way to San Diego. Please call our sales team for more information on weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly deliveries and pricing. 626.332.7744
Our main warehouse is located near Los Angeles, you can use the map below to estimate delivery time. Most orders ship one business day after the order is placed, then the transit days will follow. Below the map you will find exceptions to these rules for certain products.
Some items we sell may be warehoused in Amazon's warehouses across the US. If the item you order happens to be in on of their warehouses it will generally arrive in 3 days. If you need to know about a specific item please feel free to contact us and we'll let you know.
Larger and heavier items have to be shipped via LTL Freight. LTL shipments tend to take longer to arrive, but they have the benefit of being much safer for heavy and delicate items. If your order has to be shipped by LTL Freight we will contact you to find out if the delivery address is a residential or commercial address, and whether a loading dock or forklift is available. The freight company will call you to arrange a delivery appointment, usually a day before.
The cost of shipping varies based on where you live, how much the order weighs, and the value of the order. We've outline our shipping guidelines below:
To Contiguous US:
Orders over $100 ship free;
Over 50 lbs
The shipping cost will be automatically calculated by the system based on the weight of your items and the delivery address provided.
To Alaska, Hawaii, and other US Territories:
Cost will be calculated by weight at time of checkout.
To Other Countries:
We currently can offer shipping service internationally.
Please contact us for international shipping cost: firstname.lastname@example.org