n-Butane - C4H10 (70%) & Propane -C3H8 (30%) Mix
For Shipping And Delivery Options, Please Call Direct (626) 332-7744.
Notice: These Items are for Local pick up Only, They Cannot be Shipped!
Extraction Grade™ 99.5% pure n-butane mixed with 99.5% pure propane
- Boiling point: -5.8°F (-21°C)
- Molecular formula for Butane: C4-H10
- Molecular formula for Propane: C3-H8
- Vapor pressure: 45 psig at 70°F (21.1°C)
- CAS Number for Butane: 106-97-8
- CAS Number for Propane: 74-98-6
The 70% n-Butane and 30% propane is the blend of choice for many cannabis extractors. This blend allows the solvent to extract a fuller flavor of the terpene profile and lighter color of butane hash oil (BHO) as compared to 100% n-butane extraction. We use ultra-high purity (UHP), 99.5% Extraction Grade™ n-Butane and propane for our 70/30 mix.
99.5% Ultra-High Purity (UHP) Extraction Grade™ n-Butane and Propane mix. Ideal for extraction.
*None detected - below the minimum detection limit (MDL) of 0.5 PPM.