This aluminum flexible aluminum foil duct is ideal for bathroom fan exhausting and other general purpose exhaust applications. 3 layers of aluminum foil laminate are included in its composition that will withstand up to 250°F temperatures. This product has been rated as an air duct and should never be used for dryer venting purposes.
2 Layers, mylar aluminum foil + polyester
Its a range of fully flexible uninsulated mylar aluminium/polyester laminated ducting, which has been specially designed for the vacuuming exhaust and bath exhaust system. Because of its flexibility it is easy to connect to either round or oval ducting.
1. Supplied in standard 10 metre length, compressed to 0.4 - 0.6 metre.
2. Individually boxed.
3. Easy to connect to either round or oval ducting.
4. No special tools required for cutting or fixing.
5. In the event of a fire no toxic gases are emitted.
6. The products have been successfully tested for fire resistance
1. Made from 3 ply aluminum foil laminate. Covered with Mylar to strengthen foil, support within the spiral wire , mylar aluminum foil bonds the upper and the lower steel wire , in order to strengthen the attached adhesive force and tensile.
2. Maximum pressure 250MMWG ,standard length 10M.
3. High stretch bending , easy construction
4. Maximum operating temperature of this product is 250°F
5. Product should never be used for dryer venting applications
6. Improves efficiency of the air flow