684 Arrow Grand Circle, Covina, CA 91722 --- 626.332.7744 --- Mon-Fri 9:30AM-6:30PM --- Sat 9AM-1PM
121 NE 40th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73105 --- 405.926.0411 --- Mon-Fri 9:30AM-6:30PM --- Sat 9AM-1PM
Rotary Evaporator 10L
Product Code RE-1010
AvailabilityOut of stock
Shipping calculated at checkout.
It is the suitable and ideal instrument for chemistry-based institution. A governor rotates the flask for precise control of the of its rotating speed.
1. LED display.
2. Stepless speed adjustment.
3. Heating and spinning can be controlled simultaneously.
4. Can rise in temp efficiently and can obtain and sustain high temperature.
- Capacity: 10L
- Recommended operating Load: 5-6 L
- Max Capacity Receiving flask 5 L
- Maximum Bath capacity: 41-45 L
- Rotating speed: 20 ~ 120 RPM
- Temperature Range: Ambient-150℃
- Glass Material: Borosilicate glass 3.3
- Bath Material: Stainless steel
- Gasket Material: PTFE
- Recommended Bath Fluid: Distilled water
- Controller: Digital
- Recirculating fluid port: GL-18 with 3/8” Straight Hose Barb
- Heat: 2 elements
- Power (V/Hz): 220V 60Hz Single Phase
- ting Stroke: 160mm / 6.3''
- Total Power Consumption (kW): 3.8 kW
- Dimensions: (L) 37'' x (W) 22'' x (H) 67''
- Weight: 135 lbs.
We offer delivery services for large orders to customers from Central California all the way to San Diego. Please call our sales team for more information on weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly deliveries and pricing. 626.332.7744
Our main warehouse is located near Los Angeles, you can use the map below to estimate delivery time. Most orders ship one business day after the order is placed, then the transit days will follow. Below the map you will find exceptions to these rules for certain products.
Some items we sell may be warehoused in Amazon's warehouses across the US. If the item you order happens to be in on of their warehouses it will generally arrive in 3 days. If you need to know about a specific item please feel free to contact us and we'll let you know.
Larger and heavier items have to be shipped via LTL Freight. LTL shipments tend to take longer to arrive, but they have the benefit of being much safer for heavy and delicate items. If your order has to be shipped by LTL Freight we will contact you to find out if the delivery address is a residential or commercial address, and whether a loading dock or forklift is available. The freight company will call you to arrange a delivery appointment, usually a day before.
The cost of shipping varies based on where you live, how much the order weighs, and the value of the order. We've outline our shipping guidelines below:
To Contiguous US:
- Orders over $100 ship free
- Orders $99.99 and under are a $10 flat fee
To Alaska, Hawaii, and other US Territories:
Cost will be calculated by weight at time of checkout.
To Other Countries:
We currently can offer shipping service internationally.
Please contact us for international shipping cost: firstname.lastname@example.org