The hygienic design of the valve is widely used in the field of food processing, beverages, and biopharmaceutical for shut-off fluids, gases, and steam. Are ideal for applications requiring a full flow body design to minimize line turbulence and pressure drop .
· Fully encapsulated or cavity filled with PTFE, 3A and FDA certificated .
· ISO 5211 Mounting Pad
· High pressure applications
· Full Port design
· The design allows for serviceability without removing the complete valve from the line
· Size: 1"- 4"
· Body Material: Stainless steel 304 or 316
· 2 Way or 3 way
· Clamp connection
· Max pressure: 600 PSI WOG
· Working temperature: -65 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
· Surface finish: All surfaces which come directly or indirectly in contact with the product are machined to 0.625 micron (25 micro inch Ra, 180 Grit).
· Seal material: PTFE
· Stem material: SS 304 /316
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.